Work with us, we have the experience:
Jobs ready completed
We work with the biggest Oil & Gas clients in Africa.
DUBI NIGERIA COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous company providing specialized services in the oil and gas sector of the economy. It is strategically structured to meet the ever – increasing challenges and dynamics of professional service provision in the upstream and downstream sectors with tested and proven expertise in Waste Management and Solids Control. The company was incorporated in 1990 and has over its two decade of operational existence put together seasoned Engineers and related Technicians who have provided unique and commendable services to our valued clients including
SHELL, TOTAL-FINA, ELF, MOBIL/EXXON, and CHEVRON and AGIP Energy.
Our high emphasis on foreign technical expertise and affiliation has contributed to our successful and impressive working/Agency relationship with;
1. GEOLOGRAPH-U.S.A- started business with Geolograph as their agents from 1990 – 1993 for SHELL in Nigeria
2. SWACO – UK: In 1993 was agent for SWACO to 1995 that later became SWACO GEOLOGRAPH. SWACO supplied DUBI with 7 Linear Shakers, 4 Scapel Shakers, 2 Desanders, 2 Desilters, 10 Centrifuges, 15 Pumps and 2 years spares on a lease purchase basis.
3. AUTOMATION- USA: became agents to Automation USA between 1992 – 1998 for a contract with CHEVRON to supply Production Instrumentation Control and the Installation of equipment on the platform being built. Number of personnel from AUTOMATION USA was 15 USA expatriate staff.
4. ABERDEEN FILTRATION OIL SERVICES-UK: was agents to Aberdeen Filtration Oilfield Services (AFOS) with 7 filtration units, 14 Expatriate personnel in Nigeria for 5 years in Brine Filtration and Workover Services
5. HUTCHISON HAYES (H&H) INT.INC- USA: worked similarly with H & H from 1999 – 2005 and are still purchasing parts and equipment to date
6. DRILL QUIP (EUROPE) LTD – agents to DRILL QUIP for the Supply of Subsea Well heads for the Bonga Field for SHELL/SNEPCO for 3 years
7. APOLLO SERVICES- USA: agents to Apollo Services for Cuttings Re-injection (CRI) contract with SHELL for 3 years. Had 1 CRI unit in the country and 8 USA Expatriate personnel from Lafayette. Also had 6 MRU’s (Mud Recovery Unit) on CHEVRON rigs with 2 Expatriate personnel per rig Unit services in Nigeria
8. FLO-TREND INC.-USA: similarly with FLO TREND for the Supply of Flocculation Unit (DEWATERING) for Mud and waste water treatment to date.
Hundreds of Customers
Trust our Company
If it is your first project in Nigeria or you have a lot of experience in the country, we are the right people for the job. After 30 years of work, we have encountered most possible hurdles.
Before we start any projects, we prefer to have a thorough phone call with you if possible. If not, a detailed email will do.
Once the brief is agreed on we will work on a proposal and begin the work
After our initial call, we we create a brief.
We always aim to leave our customers satisfied. Customer Service is one of our core values.